Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
Thinking about leveraging a virtual assistant to help you with the pitching process, but unsure what (or how) to delegate without having to redo the work yourself? It is possible to entrust this process to a VA or member of your team without a big PR budget or relying on generic templates that will go straight to the trash bin.
In part 2 of this two episode series (see episode 73 for part 1 filled with tangible strategies) you’ll learn from Emily Reagan, a self-proclaimed jill-of-all trades when it comes to digital marketing and techie skills (and gal behind many of my virtual stages booked in 2020).
Emily shares 7 ways to involve a VA and personalize the pitching process to get more YESes with less overwhelm. Learn how to delegate the actual writing of a pitch, the admin work of the process you might not even be aware of (but could suck up your precious time), and how to finally get yourself organized on the back end of pitching and which tasks you should keep as your own. Plus there’s a free google sheet template to help you track all your progress, just for our listeners.
- How to implement tiny habits in your business to start getting momentum with pitching [hint: focus here and NOT big sweeping PR campaigns].
- What it takes to stand out in your pitch. No blah and boring, bring the real ‘you’.
- Pitching and putting yourself out there is uncomfortable, but leveraging a VA to help you with the process makes you more consistent with showing up.
- Learn which processes to delegate to a VA versus what to keep for yourself (yes, there are tasks you should in fact keep).
- Train your VA on your voice by giving feedback at the right times and in the right quantity. It takes a little extra time on your part, but it pays off.
- Get organized on the back end of your processes with a pitch tracker managed by your VA (download included in episode).
- Learn how to amplify your PR by repurposing your interviews and creating social proof.
Books mentioned in episode:
Related / Mentioned Episodes: