Liz Wilcox is the Fresh Princess of Email and a keynote speaker, a former client of mine who built her signature talk in my program.
She’s got a big vision in mind, but she’s flexible about how she’s going to get there. Right now, Liz focuses on building towards that future one talk at a time. Because each talk she gives is an opportunity to connect with another person, build a new relationship and share her expertise to people who need it.
Over the last 12 months, Liz has spoken on over 100 stages, and as she says, “Baby, I’m taking over the internet!”.
Liz has used her talks to share her framework for making email marketing fun (and profitable) and as a result has added hundreds of people to her email marketing membership.
So, if you’ve ever wondered what speaking can do for your business, or you’ve had doubts that a signature talk can be used over and over again…this is the episode for you.
In this episode, Liz shares:
- The atypical launch results that illuminated her gift for email marketing and made her realize she had a message people needed to hear
- Why she decided speaking was the best way to make a bigger impact
- How her personal circumstances gave her no choice but to push past ‘head junk’ and speak even when though she still breaks out in a rash
- Her thoughts on why talent will only get you so far and how Michael Jordan inspired her to get disciplined with her speaking practice
- The simple ways she tweaks her signature talk and
- Why her signature talk is still relevant over three years later
About Liz Wilcox:
The Fresh Princess of Email Marketing, Liz Wilcox is an Email Strategist and Keynote Speaker showing small businesses how to build online relationships, package up their “magic” and turn it into emails that people want to read and, most importantly, purchase from.
In the span of 5 years, Liz grew and sold a successful blog, got bought out of her second company, and built the third into a multiple six-figure party that just won’t quit! In other words, she now teaches online entrepreneurs to simplify the whole “email marketing thing” and finally master their sales in a way that leverages their personality, vision, and values.
She’s best known for her 2000+ users membership, 20 Minute Newsletter technique, and the Email Staircase framework she’s taught to tens of thousands of creatives, freelancers, ecommerce shop owners, and small businesses across the globe. All with a unique teaching style you’re not soon to forget any time soon.
Offline, Liz lives in Florida, loves to run, and is a walking 90s pop culture encyclopedia.
Connect with Liz: Website | Facebook I Instagram
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- Listen to the full episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify
- Watch the full video episode on YouTube
- Read the episode transcript
CALLING ALL ONLINE BUSINESS OWNERS FOR A LIMITED TIME AUDIO TRAINING + FREE BACKSTAGE COACHING PASS–Becoming The Known Authority WITH HEATHER SAGER → Click HERE to sign up!
RATE & REVIEW If you’re loving this episode, please take a moment to rate & review the show. This helps me get this message to more people so they too can ditch the hustle 24/7 life.
BECOME MAGNETIC WITH YOUR MESSAGE 👇
Turn your expertise into a magnetic talk & attract clients through speaking thespeakerco.com/start
SECRET PLAYLIST 👇
Get our BEST OF speaking playlist to hone your speaking chops
Instagram @theheathersager & @hintofhustle for daily tips and inspiration
And here’s a few other episodes you might love too:
- THSS EP #147 – Make Your Signature Story Magnetic [Recast Episode 42
- THSS EP #145 – Perfect speeches suck. Here’s what to strive for instead
- THSS EP #138 – Is Your Message Being Ignored? Make This One Change to Stand Out and Resonate with Your Ideal Person
- THSS EP #105 – 3 Things Influential Entrepreneurs Do When Talking To Their Audience
- THSS EP #22 – Nail Your Topic: 5 Tips for Choosing Your Signature Talk Concept