Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
Putting the work upfront allowed this guest to create a business that fueled her passion.
Meet my friend, mastermind buddy and award-winning photographer, Kristine Richer.
She made the leap to full time online teaching in 2020 and has now taught thousands of students how to create stunning images of the Milky Way. The one in the sky, not the candy bar 😉
In this episode, Kristine shares how she hustled through her twenties to establish her career to now running a business that literally fuels her creative gifts.
I think you’ll find this to be a truly inspiring episode, so let’s jump in!
In this episode, Kristine shares:
- How she develop her expertise and why did she pivot into online business
- Doing launches in her business and innovating this (if you hate live launching—you gotta listen to what she said!)
- Putting in the hard work to create the life and the business that she wanted—discover Kristine’s secret recipe for what she embraces both from an attitude and skill perspective
- Her relationship with the word hustle, how it evolved—learn her advice for other business owners who are trying to navigate a season of hustle
- How to get more confident and comfortable in putting yourself out there and finally take that courageous leap
About Our Guest:
Kristine Richer is a classically trained photographer working in Nova Scotia, Canada. She completed two undergraduate degrees at NSCAD University, a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a Major in Photography and Bachelor of Design with a Major in Interdisciplinary Design.
Upon graduation in 2009 she worked as a commercial product photographer and product designer for 11 years while creating work for her own practice on the side.
Her images have been published thousands of times and shown all over the world. Notably she has had billboard size images hung at the Javits Centre during New York Toy Fair and in Nuremberg, Germany for Spielwarenmesse.
Kristine made the leap in 2020 to become a full time artist and educator. She taught photography at NSCAD university from 2008-2016, and now under Kristine Rose Photography has taught tens of thousands of students how to create stunning images of the Milky Way.
Her nightscape images have been exhibited locally and worldwide, are in private collections and have been awarded the coveted NASA Astronomy Photo of the Day (APOD) twice.
Connect with Kristine:
Website | Instagram | Facebook
Check out Kristine’s Podcast show–After Dark Photography Podcast
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- Listen to the full episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify
- Watch the full video episode on YouTube
- Read the episode transcript
RATE & REVIEW If you’re loving this episode, please take a moment to rate & review the show. This helps me get this message to more people so they too can ditch the hustle 24/7 life.
BECOME MAGNETIC WITH YOUR MESSAGE 👇
Turn your expertise into a magnetic talk & attract clients through speaking thespeakerco.com/start
SECRET PLAYLIST 👇
Get our BEST OF speaking playlist to hone your speaking chops
Instagram @theheathersager & @hintofhustle for daily tips and inspiration
🎧PSSST…. We created a SECRET PODCAST PLAYLIST for you of our favorite episodes on business communication and speaking–grab that little secret link right here.
And here’s a few other episodes you might love too:
- The 4 Business Pillars That Allow Me to Only Need a Hint of Hustle
- Curiosity, Pivoting & The Pep Talk You Didn’t Know You Needed with Ellen Yin
- THSS EP #82: How To Create Trust By Setting And Communicating Your Boundaries
- THSS EP #117: The Confidence Booster Episode
- THSS EP #137: How to boost your authority and become the go-to in your industry