Subscribe to Heather’s YouTube Channel here.
If you listen to any episode, let THIS be the one!
The law of the vital few says that 80% of your results come from 20% of your efforts, the question is: where are you spending your time?
After spending 15 years hustling my way up the corporate ladder I developed a work style based on busy work – which I brought into my business. In this first official episode of Hint of Hustle, I’ll share with you the real story of how I ditched overwhelm and intentionally designed a business that fits my life, not over runs it. You’ll learn why hustle is absolutely necessary in season.
- The first business model I chose and why I quickly ditched it
- The #1 thing I did right early on in my business
- How tension and rest work together to create bigger results
- The shift I made to eliminate guilt around time off
- What you can expect each week moving forward 🙂
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE:
- Listen to the full episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify
- Watch the full video episode on YouTube
- Read the episode transcript
RATE & REVIEW If you’re loving this episode, please take a moment to rate & review the show. This helps me get this message to more people so they too can ditch the hustle 24/7 life.
BECOME MAGNETIC WITH YOUR MESSAGE 👇
Turn your expertise into a magnetic talk & attract clients through speaking thespeakerco.com/start
SECRET PLAYLIST 👇
Get our BEST OF speaking playlist to hone your speaking chops
Instagram @theheathersager & @hintofhustle for daily tips and inspiration
🎧PSSST…. We created a SECRET PODCAST PLAYLIST for you of our favorite episodes on business communication and speaking–grab that little secret link right here.
And here’s a few other episodes you might love too:
- THSS Ep #104 – Luis Báez: The New Way of Selling Online
- THSS Ep #111 – How to Raise Your Speaking Fee (even if it’s currently zero)
- THSS Ep #144 – 4 Personal Breakthroughs That Led to My Best Business Quarter
- THSS Ep #152- Make this Shift With Your Language to Operate Like 7 Figure CEO
- THSS Ep #172 – Let’s Talk Money: Confidently Handling Your Business Financials with my CFO, Serena Shoup