LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE ON APPLE PODCASTS / SPOTIFY / STITCHER
Episode Show Notes:
Live events are slowly making their return and business owners are also slowly integrating back in— but if you’re like me, you’re craving to be back in person to feel the electrifying energy and connection of a conference.
So the question is— are they still that? What’s changed with live events since the pandemic, what should you keep in mind when choosing events moving forward?
This week, I’m joined by my friend Emily Hall of E+M Creative (who attended the event with me) to answer these questions and share our biggest takeaways and insights from our first in person conference in TWO years– ConvertKit’s Craft+Commerce.
If you want to attend live events in the next year (or host your own!) this episode is for you 🙂
- A full debrief on Craft + Commerce Conference speakers, workshops and experience
- Smaller, curated events versus the giant conference— which is better for your biz?
- How to choose and prepare for which events to attend and the one thing you should take to ALL of them
- Tips on navigating best at networking events – embracing the awkwardness and making it more fun
- Will virtual events continue to be the norm? And how will they integrate with live events?
We love Convertkit and use for all our marketing emails — get a free account using our affiliate link right here (and if you upgrade to a paid plan, we’ll receive a commission so thanks for adding to our coffee fund!)
Connect with Emily:
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
Why to NOT batch your weekly content (and what to do instead) – Ep #157
Designing Effective & Attractive Slides with Emily Hall – Ep #135
Cara Chace: Creating Evergreen Traffic with Pinterest – Ep #125
Did you enjoy this episode? Here is some related content that you may be interested in:
- How to Get Eyes on your Biz When You Don’t Have a Following – Ep #120
- Masterminds: Help or Hype? [w/ Jen Argue] – Ep# – 110
- 3 Reasons Why Those Guest Appearances Aren’t Getting You New Leads – Ep #86
- 3 Questions to ask before seeking media opportunities for your business – Ep #80
- Do you need a biz bestie? The Power of Peer Masterminds – Ep #77
- 5 Ways To Be Featured As A Guest Speaker – Ep #61